How you can help Birmingham Rathbone
You can help Birmingham Rathbone to provide services for people with learning difficulties in a number of ways:
Volunteering can be a lot of fun and is extremely rewarding. It is also a great way to learn new skills, gain work experience and meet new people.
Birmingham Rathbone has volunteering opportunities at all levels of the organisation, from helping out with service user consultation projects and the redecoration of supported housing units, to supporting clients’ social activities or helping with fundraising events.
Becoming a corporate supporter
The benefits to your organisation of becoming a corporate supporter of Birmingham Rathbone’s work with people with mild to moderate learning difficulties are wide-ranging:
• Your company will be able to enhance its presence within Birmingham and Solihull
• Your employees can develop new abilities, which they will bring back to their workplace, such as leadership or organisational skills
• There will be local and regional PR opportunities in local and sector media, such as project celebration events with local dignitaries and published case studies in magazines and journals
• Your company will be seen to be making a serious commitment to your Corporate Social Responsibilities
• Your employees will be encouraged to feel more positively about their jobs.
Making a donation
If you would like to make a cash donation to support Birmingham Rathbone’s services for people with mild to moderate learning difficulties, please use the “paypal” button that is located on every page of this site.
Please also contact us for a Gift Aid form, which will increase the value of your donation by allowing Birmingham Rathbone to reclaim the tax that you have already paid on this income.
Leaving a legacy
Leaving a legacy to Birmingham Rathbone in your will can make a real difference to our service users. In addition, your donation will go further, as charitable bequests are not affected by inheritance tax, income tax or capital gains tax.
We wish to carry on providing services for people with learning difficulties in Birmingham for many years to come. Leaving a legacy to Birmingham Rathbone will help us to achieve this aim.
For further information, please telephone 0121 449 1011 or contact us using our contact form.